E-DESIGN/EDESIGN-ONLINE INTERIOR DESIGN
E-Design is a convenient and cost effective way to make use of an Interior Designer's knowledge and experience, without physically having to be in the same place. As an E-Design expert, via the internet and in the comfort of your own home or office, I can help you create the look and feel of what you want to achieve, perfectly suited to your taste, needs and budget, despite time and distance constraints. With face time and email, this process is oh so easy and hassle free. Let's collaborate and allow me to assist you in achieving a well designed and curated space, while taking advantage of my "trade only" resources.
How E-Design will benefit you:
It will save you time - no more hours upon hours of shopping blindly not knowing what you are doing or looking for
It will save you money - I will find the most cost effective solution for you at the best price
No more stress - I will help you plan and execute the project on your own timeline
You will end up with a beautiful, unique and interesting space/s that you are proud of
E-DESIGN - THE HIGH END PACKAGE
You will get:
2 Design Concepts
30 minute phone call
30 minute facetime call
3D Room Rendering
$849 per room
This Package will give you all the design help you need to create a beautiful, well-designed space that fits your budget and your style perfectly.
Price will vary by number of rooms.
How E-Design works:
You will need to submit:
Photos of your room/s along with all relevant dimensions
My completed questionnaire which allows me to determine your style, your budget and your needs for the room
Inspirational images of the style, look and feel you would like to achieve
CONTACT ME HERE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESITONS AT ALL..............
How long will the process take?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for me to produce your beautiful E-Design Package once I have received all the information required from you.
This is going to be so easy for you and so much fun, so don't procrastinate and get the ball rolling today.
BATHROOM MOOD BOARD
3D ROOM RENDERING
Some Tips for a Successful Result:
Be up-front about your budget and available resources
Measure doorways and hallways, especially if you live in an apartment. Make sure all furniture that you order can get it into your space
Send as many inspirational photos as you can, and point out exactly what you like about them. Similarly, reference specific colors or styles you like or dislike. The more specific you are, the better sense I will have of your style
Point out any quirks about your space that might not show up in the photographs. For example, mention the location of your living room's cable hookup so you don't get a design plan that places the TV somewhere you can't accommodate it
Be clear about the furniture or accessories you'd like to keep, and which pieces you'd like to dispose of
PERFECT candidates for this service are all those who want to:
Decorate but have no idea where to begin
Figure out a color scheme for your home
Restyle a room/s in your home
Update your furniture and freshen up the look of your home
Need space planning
Get your property ready for market
Change out tapware, lighting, etc.
Gather some new ideas for home improvement
Paint your house inside and out
Receive validation that you’re on the right track and that your choices will work well and your space will turn out as beautifully as you envisioned
Plan a new kitchen or bathroom and you are overwhelmed with the endless options and possible combinations of finishes
Build a new house or do a full/part renovation and you want to make sure that all your colors, finishes and choices will work well together
Build a new house or do a full/part renovation and you would like some design ideas
LIVING ROOM MOOD BOARD
DINING ROOM MOOD BOARD
BATHROOM MOOD BOARD
E-DESIGN TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. E-DESIGN is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project.
3. Shelley Sass Designs will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. E-DESIGN client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication. Client also agrees to additional fees of $55 per 15 minute phone call, or $125/hour for in-person visits if requested.
5. Shelley Sass Designs will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery and installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Shelley Sass Designs cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-design project.